Skip to main content

Hurricane Ian

For the latest information about recovery solutions, visit | Financial freedom happens here.

  1. You can dispute a report through a credit reporting agency:
  2. You can mail your credit report dispute request to us.

Before You Begin: Obtain a copy of the credit report. We need a copy of your report in order to process your request.

General account disputes may be mailed to the following address:

FAIRWINDS Credit Union
Attn: Loan Servicing
3087 N. Alafaya Trail
Orlando, FL 32826